Monday, September 3, 2012

Is It Chilly In Here?

Today, Rubi and I ran into an off-leash dog.

Who actually came when his owner called him.

The owner then proceeded to tell me what a nice job she thought I'd done handling B.

The conversation during which Rubi did not scream like a ninny.

In fact, she didn't so much as whine.

So, I have to ask . . .

Does anyone else feel like hell might have frozen over today?

"I bet you can't wait to see how I'm going to mess with her next, huh?"

In other news, Piper and I took Jai hiking for the first time. Jai would like everyone to know that golden rod flowers don't taste good. Not even a little.

Fo' reals.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm new to your blog but can certainly appreciate the incredible feeling you must have when reflecting on this off-leash situation. That's a seriously big deal for a reactive dog. :)

    ReplyDelete