Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Testing, Testing

Short story: I stole a camera from my dad and took a bunch of pictures of my dogs. Enjoy!

Long story: I'm planning another hiking trip, this one with Piper Ann, my friend Crystal, and her dog Maisy. We're tackling about twenty miles on the Superior Hiking Trail in May. Assuming I don't screw up and kill everyone, since this is my first time planning a trip by myself and Crystal's first time ever wilderness camping.

But whatever, I'm sure we'll be fine.

I decided not to bring Rubi on this trip for a couple of reasons. First, I'm pretty sure Rubi and Maisy would hate sharing such close quarters. Second, the SHT sees a lot more traffic than the Border Route does, which means more people, which possibly means more dogs, and this is my vacation dammit, not my own personal hell.

Anyway, I was discussing gear with my dad, and I mentioned that we didn't have a really appropriate camera for the trip. My dad lent me his "Tough" camera (seriously, that's what it says on the side) which was apparently made for throwing off cliffs and falling into the ocean. I promptly went out and took a bunch of pictures of my dogs,because how else am I suppose to figure out how good a camera is?

Here's a bunch of pictures of my dogs: Enjoy!






















AND! As a bonus for making it this far, here are a few pictures of my dad and sister's last trip to the BWCA (near the SHT) that they didn't take off the memory card. Lucky you!








2 comments:

  1. Quite a nice camera!

    Love those winter-cold hot-pink snozzles on the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I chose today to stop by so that I could oogle all of your pups! LOVES!

    ReplyDelete